PNB Recruitment 2019 – Punjab National Bank (PNB) announces Job notifications for 325 posts of Senior Manager (Credit/Law), Manager (Credit/Law/HRD) & Officer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PNB Recruitment 2019: Punjab National Bank
|Job Role||Senior Manager, Manager & Officer|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 42,020-51,490/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||15 February 2019|
Senior Manager/Manager(Credit): CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute with 5 years experience (Senior Manager) & 3 Years Experience (Manager) in relevant field.
Senior Manager/Manager(Law): Graduate with degree in law or law Graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Course form the University recognized by the Govt. of India along with minimum 7 years experience (Senior Manager) & 3 Years Experience (Manager) in relevant field.
Manager (HRD): 02 Years Full time (not through Distance Mode of Education): Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personal Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with minimum 3 years experience in relevant field.
Officer (IT): Full time Course in B.E/B.Tech, MCA Degree in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India with minimum 1 year of relevant field experience.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Senior Manager (Credit): 25 to 37 Years
- Manager (Credit): 25 to 35 Years
- Senior Manager (Law): 28 to 35 Years
- Manager (Law): 25 to 32 Years
- Manager (HRD): 25 to 35 Years
- Officer (IT): 21 to 28 Years
PNB Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 325 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit) – 51 Posts
- Manager (Credit) – 26 Posts
- Senior Manager (Law) – 55 Posts
- Manager (Law) – 55 Posts
- Manager (HRD) – 18 Posts
- Officer (IT) – 120 Posts
- Senior Manager (Law/Credit): Rs. 42,020-51,490/-
- Manager (Law/Credit/HRD): Rs.31.075-45,950/-
- Officer (IT): Rs. 23,070-42,070/-
PNB Recruitment M/O Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online test and/or Interview.
- The tests except the English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
- General /OBC/EXSM Category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Category candidates: Rs. 50/-
Mode of Payment: Online made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
How to apply PNB Recruitment for Manager/Officer
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 15 February 2019.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Registration of online applications: 1 February 2019
- Last Date for Registration of online applications: 15 February 2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment through online: 15 February 2019
- Downloading of Call letters for Test: 8 March 2019
- Date of the Online test (Tentative): 17 March 2019